Terms of Service
Software used on the Tacitous site is provided ‘as is’ without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness for a purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Tacitous makes no warranty that:
- The software will meet your requirements
- The software will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the software will be effective, accurate or reliable
- The quality of the software will meet your expectations
- Any errors in the software obtained from the Tacitous site will be corrected.
- Software and its documentation made available on the Tacitous web site:
- Could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. Tacitous may make changes to the software or documentation made available on its web site.
- May be out of date, and Tacitous makes no commitment to update such
Tacitous assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the software or documentation available from its web site.
In no event shall the Tacitous be liable to you or any third parties for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not the Tacitous has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this software.
The use of the software downloaded through the Tacitous site is done at your own discretion and risk and with agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Tacitous or from Tacitous web site shall create any warranty for the software.
We are sad to see you go! 🙁
You can resubscribe at any time using our Contact Form. Please be aware of our Terms of Service.